Thursday, December 13, 2007

You Annoy Me A Little

Hi this is Sindu and this is a sonnet that i created

You Annoy Me A Little

My baby darling oh so sweetly white
Sweet one you are so cute and innocent
At times you cry and flail with all your might
My heart just melts at your sweet rose-pink scent
You sleep soundly in your crib of gold
While I tuck you in so comfy and warm
You lovingly in my arms I enfold
To keep you safe and sound from any harm
Your chubby cheeks so peachy and rosy
Wanting the gentle touch of wrinkled hands
You feel like a newly made bright posy
Emerging from the tenderly cared land
With the years your charm will be eroding
Your delightfulness is now foreboding

1 comment:

ENG3U Student said...

Hey Sindu~!

Great job on your presentation today. Like I said in class, I like your turning point. It's a fun poem to read. ^.^ I'm going to post some of my poems so I hope you'll give some feedback!